Sunday, July 5, 2015

Heads up on Webtranfer-Finance

Update: here

Just wanted to give you guys a little update on my Webtransfer experience so far.

I opened my account in November 2014 and put $3000 to experiment with. Around February 2015 I have effectively doubled my money and withdrew all the original investments, leaving only the newly earned money deposited in the account. At this point - July 2015, I have over $6000 on the account. This is an investment capable of producing an income of $1500 per month. I plan to keep this amount invested, withdrawing once a month anything that accumulates on top of that.

Here's my current screenshot:

As much as I've been a bit wary about the enterprise from the start - just because it's hard to believe returns like this can be real, I do regret that I didn't put more money in from the start.

As of now the number of people participating has tripled since the time I invested and still keeps growing steadily, which is definitely a healthy sign.

Happy investing!

No comments:

Post a Comment